TheDiamondStore.co.uk is the trading name of Regalian Ltd.
Registered Address - No Returns Here Please: Regalian Ltd, T/a TheDiamondStore.co.uk, Suite 17410, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom.
Contact Details: Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0345 084 1200 (If dialling from outside the United Kingdom +44 345 084 1200) You can also get in touch with us via our Contact Us page. Our working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm.
2. How we use your information: We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and The Diamond Store services, to respond to your questions and concerns, and to send you marketing communications. This means that we may use the details you provided us to send you order confirmations, updates, and other purchase-related messages, to send you a free ring sizer by mail to your postal address if you ordered one, to send you promotional email newsletters about our products and services, such as updates about new jewellery products and collections, special or seasonal jewellery discounts or offers, a yearly birthday discount voucher, and jewellery-related advice or trends from our online blog magazine. We may very occasionally send you special seasonal promotions by text message.
3. How you can access, control or delete your personal data that we have collected: If you are a customer of The Diamond Store, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to your password and billing information (which you have given us and The Diamond Store keeps on file) simply by logging into your customer account. If you wish to unsubscribe from our promotional emails or text messages you can do so with immediate effect by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in every promotional message we send out. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any individual who seeks to access, or wishes to correct, amend or delete their data, should direct their query to email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within thirty (30) working days and handle it promptly. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
4. How We Share Your Information: (a) Personally Identifiable Information The Diamond Store will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of The Diamond Store (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with web or email hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites or The Diamond Store services, such as posting comments on our blog or social media pages, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites or The Diamond Store services, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites or social media profile pages and feeds, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Our social media and blog pages. The Diamond Store social media pages and blog are managed by third party applications that may require you to register if you wish to interact with them, for example, by posting comments or likes, or following The Diamond Store’s social media profiles or publications, or sharing or re-posting blog articles. We do not have access to or control of the information you post to social media or our blog via these third party applications. You will need to contact or login into the third party applications if you want the personal information that you posted removed. To learn how the third party applications use your information, please review their privacy policies. Our email platform. We send our email newsletters through a third party email platform, which acts only as a data processors in respect of your information. This means that we, The Diamond Store, use the platform to send emails to our customers, and thus, we remain the controller of your personal data, meaning that all requests to unsubscribe, to have your details removed, amended or deleted should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from our email newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every promotional email message we send. Financing applications. If you apply to purchase jewellery through the third party financing offered via our website please note that The Diamond Store will only pass on the personal data that you supply and consent to giving to the third party, and from that moment onwards The Diamond Store will not control or hold on to said data. To learn how the third party uses your information, please review their privacy policies. More information about finance. Insurance quote applications. If you apply for a jewellery insurance quote from a third party insurance provider via our website, please note that we will only pass on the personal data that you supply and consent to giving to the third party, and from that moment onwards The Diamond Store will not control or hold on to said data. More information about insurance. (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties, such as our email platform provider or our web designers, to help them understand the usage patterns for our Sites. (c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information The Diamond Store will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to a legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of The Diamond Store, our users or others. (d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the The Diamond Store Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information. (e) Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting We partner with third parties to display and manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools (to learn more about cookies, clear gifs / web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). If you access the The Diamond Store Service or Sites on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings. (f) Product and Service Reviews On our Sites, we may display personal product and service Reviews that our customers choose to give via on our third party review service, Feefo. Only when you give your consent via the third party review platform, may we post your review(s), along with your name or any other personal details you have agreed to disclose, on our Sites. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you must contact the the third party review platform. Visit Feefo.
5. Storage and Processing Your information, collected through The Diamond Store Sites, may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, Europe, or any other country in which The Diamond Store maintains facilities. The Diamond Store may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to third parties (for instance, servers or databases co-located with web or email hosting providers) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from UK/EU law, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
6. How We Protect Your Information The Diamond Store is extremely concerned with protecting your privacy and data, and we use the latest industry standard physical, technical and managerial safeguards and security services to ensure that The Diamond Store Sites are as fully secure as possible. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes. Read more about our security. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Therefore, in the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, The Diamond Store has a Compromise of Personal Information Plan ready and will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law. The Diamond Store complies complies with all applicable legislation regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data and adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
7. Children’s Privacy Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important and The Diamond Store does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. We only sell products to persons of 18 years of age or over, who can purchase them with a credit card. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use The Diamond Store Sites and Services only with the consent and involvement of a parent or a legal guardian. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.